Today daddy had to work and I was busy unpacking all of our stuff from being up at Pinetop over the fourth. While I was preoccupied doing that, Lizzie was busy playing about three feet away from me on the floor near the foot of the bed. She had been there about fifteen minutes or so when I let her know that we needed to get ready to go see daddy for lunch. So, she started walking toward me ... when all of a sudden she tripped on her blanket and fell head first into the our iron bed frame. Wow ... I can't believe how bad you feel after seeing something like that and not being able to stop it from happening. Then the crying ensued, followed by dramatic wailing! I'm just glad it didn't break the skin, but it sure swelled up immediately. It didn't look good on my part when we met up with Nate for lunch and all he could see was the giant goose egg on her forehead. :(

Lizzie with a giant bump on her head!
No comments:
Post a Comment