Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Aunt Carol and Uncle Mike Come to Visit!!!

Today, AC and UM came to visit us on their way to Hawaii!!! We had some chocolate cake for desert and did a little re-creation of Lizzie's birthday party for all to enjoy. I still think there is cake in here high chair and I don't think it will ever all come out of her clothes. Even with all that, it was so much fun!!!



Lizzie starts out pretty clean ...


Hey, there's chocolate on my tray!


Feeding daddy some birthday cake.


Mmmm ... yummy!!!


Now that's what I call TASTY!!! What child doesn't love chocolate cake?!?!


All gone? I think I still have some between my fingers! :)


Right here!


Daddy and Lizzie Lou ... Looks like she enjoyed her cake!!!


Here's a little video of her blowing zerberts. Don't know who is more fun to watch ... Lizzie or Uncle Mike! :)

No comments: