WOW, what an AWESOME day!!! Nate and I were able to experience something very special this morning ... the wonderment and awe of Christmas through Lizzie's eyes! It was so amazing to watch her come out from her room, find the gifts under the tree - none of which had not been there previously the night before - and then unwrap each present in detail, not knowing what to expect with every rip of the wrapping paper. It was such a blessing to witness her discovery.

Lizzie seeing all the gifts!

And then we started to open them. One by one until they were all exposed.
What a delightful morning!

Let's see what this is ...
hmmm ...
Ooh ... pretty cool.

A Doodle Pro!!!
Lizzie's new favorite toy!

The traditional "bow-in-the-hair" picture.
Lizzie helping daddy open his gift ... tasty dark beers!
Mommy and her present ... clover honey!
Stocking time!!!
Movies galore!!!
1 comment:
Hey just stopin' by to see any updates:( sadly none :( Anyway I hope all is well. How is nursing school going for Nate? How are you and the little one. I am sure life is very busy since you havent been able to update in a while but I can't wait to see more news.
Post a Comment