Today, we started moving into our new place. We are so excited as we will finally have a "real" home where I can unpack the stuff we have been lugging from Tucson to California and now back to Arizona. Here are a few pics of the house.

Our front entrance.

The awesome large tree out front that will provide tons of shade in the summer time.

The front entry.

Formal living room.

Formal dining room.

The kitchen.

Kitchen/pantry area.

Breakfast nook.

Family room.

Fire place and media niche.

The den with lots of built-ins.
Master bathroom.

Hall bath.
Garage built-ins.
Backyard view.
Open green space behind our house.
The park at the end of the street.
1 comment:
Wow, Nate and family, Nice to finally see that house you were talking about in class. Yea I still come check you guys out every now and then. Except I have been getting weird updates like this one thats says it was posted back in Nov. however I am just being notified of it. How is nursing school. Hey guess what... yup thats right, I am still waiting! But I am taking some more classes in the mean time. Anyway I see you and your family look great, love to hear from you all sometime. hey will you save your notes and books from school. I'll buy em' half price?
Post a Comment