Schnepf Farms ...

The Mueller Crew

Mommy in the slide!

Lizzie in the slide!

Mommy and Lizzie in the slide!!!
Mommy and G'ma Michelle getting a little too competitive with the trike races.
G'pa & Lizzie counting the peacocks ...
One, two three ... four!
Lizzie on the carousel with momma.
And then it was time to experience the petting zoo! Lizzie liked seeing all the animals, but loved the goats the best!!!
Lizzie's new best friend!
I wonder if we can take the goat home? Will they notice if he's gone?
Apparently, the first goat became disinterested ... so Lizzie found a new friend. I'm pretty sure we don't have room for all of these new critters back at the house! :)
Lizzie's first carnival ride!
I'm not sure who liked it most .... Lizzie or Mommy?!?!?!?
And here it is!
What's this? There's more than pumpkins growing in this patch! Leave it to Lizzie to find a boyfriend (Cooper) wherever she goes!!!
Relaxing at Home ...
The weather was a bit fall-like with a chill in the air and lots of drizzle and clouds, so we headed home to get warm!



















No comments:
Post a Comment