Today was my very first Mother's Day! What an awesome holiday!!! My amazing husband got a lazy boy recliner for me (and Lizzie). It was definitely needed and I love it!!! I also received a wonderful gift from Lizzie. After months of her saying Dada, tonight she said Mama. What a feeling that is to have your child call out and know she is talking to you!!! I also received a beautiful bouquet of flowers from my in-laws. What a special day!!! Thank you everyone! :)

My beautiful blooms from Jim, Michelle, Annie and Isaiah. Thanks so much guys!!!

Lovely little Lizzie, clapping her hands. She made me so happy when she said mama, that I started cheering and clapping. So, she decided she was going to laugh and clap her hands. What an amazing event and she didn't even realize that she was the one that made it so special.

Momma and Elizabeth laughing together. Gotta love these tiny blessings!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment