Saturday, March 8, 2008

Catalina State Park & Picacho Peak

Today we headed out to find some wildflowers. This trek was suppose to take us to Picacho Peak via the back way, but like most of our trips we ended up at Catalina State Park. Since we were there, we decided to hike around a bit. The park had a special exhibit of reptiles on display, so we got to touch and feel snakes, lizzards and even a gila moster. It was pretty cool.


Lizzie and Mom sporting their shades!


After our earlier excursion, we decided to head over to Picacho Peak. Who knew that it was the Civil War re-enactment weekend. Parking was difficult and there were people everywhere. It might have been fun had we planned to go to that, but we still had a lot of things to accomplish today. After all, we had Hayden's Birthday party to get back to!


Hey, this isn't so bad. I like playing in the dirt!


Look at these flowers!!!


What do you mean I can't eat rocks?!?!? I LOVE rocks!!!


Okay, if I can't have rocks, I'll have a STICK! YEAH!!!


Our Happy Family!!!

No comments: