Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Lizzie Learns To Crawl ...

It's a little long, but Nate had a lot of fun putting this together. I hope you enjoy this, she's really growing up fast!

2 comments:

Twice the blessing, plus one said...

oh my goodness...she is beautiful! Thanks for sharing all of her milestones, Francis and Nate!

Love and hugs
Stephanie

Jesse said...

Hey Muellers!
I think I got a message on my blog from Nate the other day (I got an e-mail informing me of a comment, but for some reason I don't see it on my blog)... Anywho! I checked out your blog and see you've updated w/ new photos and video in Feb.!

The photos are great...I really like the ones of Usery Pass and hiking! This will sound corny, but...It's so cool to see photos of you guys w/ Lizzie--you're a family!-- Brings a smile to my face.

Hope all is well. :) Would love to hear how nursing classes & work is going! :)