Saturday, January 19, 2008

Playtime at Ma's House ...

Today, Ma got a sandbox and picnic table for the kidos. It came in this really big box. I think the box was the biggest hit!!!


Okay ... so I'm in this box. Hmmm, I wonder what this flap does?


So far ... nothing, but I'm going to keep pulling at it 'cuz, I'm sure it will do something soon.

Okay ... so the flap did nothing! Hey what are you doing at the other end of the box?

Arrrhhhh!!! I'm going to get you!

Hayden and Lizzie in the box!
Okay, so I see how you get out of this thing ... interesting, very interesting!
I'm out!!!

Hey, it's Chloe!!!
Ewww ... a Chloe kiss!
The reception is much better outside the box and at the new picnic table.
Hello?!? Anybody there?
Ma and Hayden in the backyard playing in the new sandbox.

Hayden's sandbox!!!
Chillin' in the backyard .


Aunt Holly with Lizzie.

No comments: