Sunday, January 6, 2008

My Kitchen Helper

I know that Lizzie must be getting bigger. Typically, I can be in the kitchen and Elizabeth can be in the living room and all will be well (we're really in the same room - just further apart). Tonight, however, was completely different. As I was getting supper ready for Nate, she decided that she could not be left alone, so I brought her over and set her near me on the floor. She was so interested in what I was doing, I placed a couple bowls by her and handed her a spoon. Who knew that these would be her most favorite toys. Enjoy the cuteness that ensued ...


WOW ... this is great!


Are you sure that I can have these?


This is fun!!!


I think that she has a future in percussion ... could be just like her mommy!


Yummy spoon!

No comments: